In summarizing this little report on the Civil War, the purpose of the report was to illustrate further the inadequacy of modern history textbooks. The worst are at the lower levels. As the student progresses the textbooks get a little better, but for the student "as the twig is bent so it grows". His or her frame of reference is warped from the start so that even if the young person encounters facts exposing the Power's conspiracy there is no way to assimilate it. We just discussed a very important aspect of the Civil War which involved the Rothschilds, the Czar, and the Confederate/European threat to California and the financial capability of the U.S. to wage war which is ignored by the textbooks. In itself it simply a small portion of human history, and a collection of what may seem to be trivial facts. However, let me explain how this affects you and I.
First, the Power's establishment removed God and the Lord's spiritual dimension from history. Next, they removed all realistic analysis of events, so that things became random events. For instance, why did the Indians revolt? Random events. Why did the Czar sent his fleet? a random event. They most likely are not going to directly tell us they are random events, they simply don't give us any real analysis, and allow us to assume they are random events. History just happens we are led to believe. Politicians and other leaders are simply trying to guide events like riding a bucking bronco. The U.S. just stumbled into war. It was only an accident that some men made millions off the Civil War, and that they just happened to be ready to profit from it. Event A has no connection to Event B. Lastly, after taking away analysis of why and how events happen, they have begun taking away facts. Without facts we will not be able to make proper analysis, without any analysis, we will not know where we have been or where we are really going, and finally without God we have no hope. They have us where they want us.
This Author has observed today's history classes. Today it is popular to have the students spend their period chattering their opinions on history. However, without facts all their discussions do is to reinforce ignorance. Students are being told facts are dry, and useless; and facts are, without analysis. When I was invited to a history class to speak on the Civil War the students were very interested to learn that contrary to the Constitution we have paper money, and that being issued not by Congress but by a private bank. This was proof to me that with analysis showing people how they are participants in a Conspiracy directed against them history comes alive.
1. The Oregon Voter, Portland, OR, July 15, 1922, p. 34f.
2. See the Catholic Civic Rights Association booklet "Twenty-Four Reasons Why You Should Vote Official Ballot 315, 'No'". There is also a mimeographed form which contains an oath that the signatory was a signer of the petition and had been misled by those gathering signatures for the petition. These sheets were circulated by the Lutheran Schools Committee and they received some signatures from people who felt they'd been deceived.
4. Nitz, Carl F. (unpublished paper) "The Compulsary Education Bill",p.8f
5. The Official Affirmative Argument in Proposed Constitutional Amendments and Measures, 1922, p.23.
6. Paid ad appearing in a number of Oregon newspapers in 1922.
7. Ad paid for by Malcom, 33 degree, Masonic Inspector-General in Oregon.
8. The Freemasons have had a goal of a One-World-State from their inception. The following three quotes are from 3 different times and are a sampling of the type of anti-national statements Masons have uttered.
1848- "The Republic exists in Freemasonry. If the Republic does as the Freemasons have done, it will become the glowing pledge of union with all men, in all parts of the globe, and on all sides of our triangle." (Jewish Mason Adolphe Isaac Cremieux as recorded in Di Gargans, Michael. Irish and English Freemasons and their Foreign Brothers, p. 55) 1929- Freemasonry—"Whence and Whither?"
"Has Freemasonry, then, a spiritual conception only? Is its objective but the solidifying into a beautiful Utopia the wonderful Infinity of the First Cause and the kaleidoscopic finiteness of its mortal, human creatures? Is its mission solely directed to the establishment of the long-heralded and hoped-for Kingdom of the Brotherhood of Man?...The Masonic Order is held to be the greatest force of constructive initiative in existence, "(The New Age, Sept., 1929, p.549.) "Studying the League of Nations under its different aspects we are led to draw the logical conclusion that it is a Judeo-Masonic achievment." (Miller, Edith S., op. cit., p.640)
10. The Daily Journal, Portland, OR., June 16,1922; The Torch, Valparaiso, Ind., July 15, 1922.
11. Roberts, Allen E. Freemasonry in History. Richmond, VA.: Macoy Publishing & Masonic Supply Co.,1985, p.261.
12. Author's research.
13. Confidential source.
14. Oregonian, March 17, 1991, Sunrise ed. front page, and p.A26.
16. Basic American Ideals. Washington, D.C.: The Supreme Council 33 Degree A & A Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Southern Juris., 1967, p.41.
18. See Wright, Erminie King. The Public School Monopoly.
19. Sutton, America's Secret Establishment, p. 104 quoting Rex Myles, Brotherhood and Darkness, p. 347.
20. "A Declaration Of Interdependence: Education For a Global Community," A Summary Report of the NEA Bicentennial Program (June 26, 1976), Wash.D.C: NEA.
21. NEA Fact Sheet quoted in Education For a New World Order by Michael Llyod Chadwick, ed., Freeman Digest, 9/1978, p. 1
22. A Summary Report of the NEA Bicentennial Program (June 26, 1976)
23. Kierstead, Fred, Jim Bowman & Christopher Dede, Education Futures: Sourcebook I. Wash. D.C.: World Future Soc, 1979, p.3.
24. "Meet Lamar Alexander", NEA Today (May/June 1991) Wash. D.C.: NEA, p. 9.
25. Author's notes.
26. Dermen-Sparks, Louise and the A.B.C. Task Force. Anti-Bias Curriculum; Tools for EMPOWERING Young Children. Wash. D.C.: National Association for the Education of Young Children, 1989, pp. 90-91.
27. Video "Gods of the New Age" showed a clip of a gifted class and PE classes involved in these pagan religious activities.
28. "The Mysticism of Carl Jung", The Rosicrucian Digest (July, 1970), San Jose.CA: Supreme Grand Lodge of AMORC, pp. 269-270.
30. DeParre, Paul. Ancient Empires of the New Age, p. 28
31. A Psyc. Instructor of this Author expressed this. Ancient Empires of the New Age, p. 30 also mentions this and gives secular and Christian sources that are also saying this.
33. Denslow, 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol. IV, p. 307. For a non-Masonic source see also Wallechinsky, The People's Almanac, p. 113.
34. Quigley, Carroll. Tragedy and Hope. NY: The Macmillan Co., 1966, p. 68.
BOOKS RECOMMENDED FOR FURTHER STUDY:
Like Lambs to the Slaughter by Johanna Michaelsen. Johanna has an exceptionally good grasp of what is happening. She brings together her personal knowledge along with excellent research to expose what horrible items are in store for children should the occult movement carry out their plans. She exposes Saturday morning cartoons, New Age games like Dungeon and Dragons and what is happening in the classrooms, just to name a few examples.
The Unseen Hand by Ralph Epperson. This is an historical introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History. Ralph is succinct and covers a lot of territory in his book. Of the various books that attempt to introduce people to history and how the Conspiracy has been involved in history this is the best this Author has seen.
Was this article helpful?
Preparing for Armageddon, Natural Disasters, Nuclear Strikes, the Zombie Apocalypse, and Every Other Threat to Human Life on Earth. Most of us have thought about how we would handle various types of scenarios that could signal the end of the world. There are plenty of movies on the subject, psychological papers, and even survivalists that are part of reality TV shows. Perhaps you have had dreams about being one of the few left and what you would do in order to survive.