Preparing the Money System 1 Interest taking 2 Financial wizzards 3 Education 4
The Media and Communication 5 Concentrating Power 6 Scandals 7
Separating Church and State 8 America's Concentration Camps 9 Where the Rubber Hits the Road 10
Author's Introduction & Dedication
PART I. THE MAGICAL WATCHTOWERS -After initially introducing the reader to The Plan and the way it works, this series of chapters deals with the Watchtower Society and its connections to the New World Order.
1. Who Built Your Frame of Reference- An introduction to the book. Because the book covers such new material, it is important to assist people to initially grasp the subject. The chapter teaches how to use the book, and begins attempting to break the delusion that the public is under with photocopies from the conspirators own publications.
2. Pillars of Mystery. The Masonic Lodge is everywhere; how the Masonic Lodge is to be one of the vehicles to create a One-World-Religion, and how the Masonic Mysteries are to become the New Age Religion. Learn about the many Masonic organizations.
3. Progressive Light. Revealing what the basic elements of a Gnostic religion are and how the various Gnostic cults are related."
4. A Rainbow of Dragons. Examines the various New Age groups, including the Theosophical Society, and Church Universal & Triumphant. Learn who Lord Maitreya is. Learn some of the stock tools of the conspiracy.
6. The Emerald Island. Are bloodlines still significant today? A look at Ulster, Ireland and the Russell family before C.T. Russell. The Scottish cultural seedbed of today's global power is examined.
7. God's "Annointed Seed . A close look at who C.T. Russell was.
8. "To have my throat cut". C.T. Russell as a Freemason, his membership and how his membership is reflected in his beliefs and speeches.
9. A Blank Check. An expose of how the B'nai B'rith helped Russell's organization get started, and why.
10. "Jehovah". Uncovering the meanings behind the Watchtower's symbology.
11. The Magical Watchtowers. Discovers the Masonic and Magical meaning to Watchtowers, puts forth a new hypothesis about what Watchtower means.
13. Cult of the Double-Sexed God Jehovah. For centuries men have worshipped a double-sex God, explores the possible connection of this god with the rambant homosexuality of WT leadership.
14. The New World Society. A look at the Orwellian world of the Jehovah's Witnesses and their battles and fixation with demons.
15. The WT' s Mein Kampf. What do they really say is in store for the world in "paradise."
16. The Mark of the Beast. The WT Society is preparing their people to accept the New Age Initiation, the Mark of the Beast.
17. Smokescreens. Identifying some smokescreens and blowing them away.
Was this article helpful?
This is common knowledge that disaster is everywhere. Its in the streets, its inside your campuses, and it can even be found inside your home. The question is not whether we are safe because no one is really THAT secure anymore but whether we can do something to lessen the odds of ever becoming a victim.