J. Frank Norris, a Fundamental minister in a letter to another fundamental minister named Swain, reveals that if Rev. Sam Swain will say the proper things he can get financing from the B'nai B'rith.85 Some of the nominal Christians willing to work with the B'nai B'rith are those of Jewish heritage. The B'nai B'rith magazine itself has written articles about the widespread practice of Jews who have pretended to become Christians.86
The B'nai B'rith has sponsored the National Conference of Jews and Christians, and under the auspices of the Order Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish speakers appeared together in the year of 1939 at 10,000 meetings in 2,000 communities in all the U.S. states.87 While carrying on such conferences, the Order has actively pursued the removal of all Christian books from school libraries, have forced numerous Passion plays to shut down, and threatened Christian ministers for discussing the crucifixion on the radio.88
New Testament Scriptures specifically describe the anti-Christ as those denying that Jesus is the Christ.
At one point even the Almighty declared of the Hebrews, "How long will this people provoke me?" But Jesus called his disciples to love, and if the Christian can not love the Jew, and the Jew the Palestinian, and the Palestinian the Jew, how can each of these love God. And if there are men among the Christians who want power, the Christian should follow the example of his Master Jesus Christ, and return good for evil. Those who live by the sword will die by it. Those who live by power will die by it.
Zionism's goal of real estate is not as important as the relationship of each Jewish person to his creator. This author would like to see each Jewish person have spiritual power. The religion that C.T. Russell was helped to create, has taken away from its adherents the most precious legacy of the Jew Jesus Christ. That is that God loves each of his children, and has given them the chance to be his sons and daughters, and to receive the Holy Spirit to guide them.
I. Zion's Watch Tower 1881 (WTR p.214)
2 Zion's Watch Tower 1882 (WTR p.213?) (pp.2-3 in orig.)
3. Zion's Watch Tower July 1-15,1893, Vol. XIV (p. 194 WTR)
4. Zion's Watch Tower May 1,1893, Vol. 14, No. 9, p. 1 (WTR p.130)
5. Magnani, Duane and Arthur Barrett. Dialogue with Jehovah's Witnesses, Vol. 1, Clayton, CA..Witness, Inc.,1983, p.7 apparently quoting Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose.
6. WT 1899, p.226 As quoted pg.40 Jehovah's Witnesses In the Divine Purpose, WTB&TS,
8. Convention Reports, 1913 Convention, p.442
10. New York Times, June 4, 1970 cf. Awake! Nov.22,1976,p.23
II. 1870 Census of Pittsburgh, Ward 4, pg. 98, Line 4,5,6
12. Will of Ann Eliza Birney Russell, this will mentions Joseph's business failure in 1839 and his debt to Thomas Birney.
14. Sweetnam, George. Where Else But Pittsburgh!, Pittsburgh, PA: Davis & Warde, Inc. 1958, p.112.
16. Ross, Rev. J.J. Some Facts and More Facts About the Self-Styled "Pastor" Charles T. Russell, Hamilton, Ont.:(self-published), 1920, pp. 31-32
18. Courthouse Records,Deeds, Allegheny Co.,PA, citations are from numerous volumes and pages.
21. The Divine Plan of the Ages, WTB&TS, 1924, p.8
22. Horowitz, David. Charles Taze Russell, Early American Zionist, p. 69
26. Russell, C.T. Jewish Hopes—Jerusalem Restoration Prospects, Pittsburgh,PA, 1910.
28. Read Holy Blood, Holy Grail
29. B'nai B'rith Messenger, Los Angeles (Jan. 15,1971)
32. Horowitz, op. cit. back cover
33. Mullins, Eustice. None Dare To Call Him Traitor.,p.2
34. Mullins, Eustice. The World Order, p. 115.
35. Russell, Barbour, Three Worlds, p.57.
39. 1910 Speech by C.T. Russell
41. What Pastor Russell Wrote for the Overland Monthly (a collection of his newspaper articles), p. 154
44. Overland Monthly, p. 156
45. art. "Day of Vengeance", Overland Monthly, p. 347
46. Overland Monthly, p.347
47. Overland Monthly, p. 156
48. B'nai B'rith & the Challenge of Ethnic Leadership, p.201
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.