1. Assassinating 3 assassins. Exposing the Masonic plot to destroy the church, nationalism, and the family.
2. Capturing the Catholic Church. Revealing the infiltration and capture of the great Catholic Church by the Conspiracy.
3. A Revolution in the Minds of Men. Reveals the close connection between Masonry and the Universalist/Unitarian church, and the Order.
4. A Family Affair. Discloses who the people are that started Mormonism. The occult, religious, and Masonic forces that created Mormonism are brought into clearer focus.
5. The Golden Age. Shows how the concept of the Millenium was introduced by the Masons through Communism, the Second Adventists JWs, Mormons, and others.
6. "The Healing Light". Exposes the close connections between Christian Science, the Jews, and Masons.
7. Councils of Heresy. Find out who represents the Christians at the World Council of Churches. Find out how Masonry rules Christendom.
8. Mormons, Moonies, and Masons. Uncovers the connections and cooperation between the Mormons and other groups.
9. Heresy interlocks with power. Revealing the source and use of heresy's power and contrasting it with Christianity.
10. Reviving the Mystery Religions. Find out what the occult is, why the Mystery Religions are being revived, and how these religions are resurfacing. You will learn the names of one of the most powerful bodies in the world, and more information to get you to take the Satanic threat of world domination seriously.
11. Comparing New Order Statements. Comparing the various plans that have surfaced from the various groups, and noticing the parallels between these various plans concerning the "Utopian" New Order.
12. The Second Tower of Babel. Examining the roles each group plays in the overall plot to create a New World and 1-World-Religion, and a 1-World-Government.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.