63. The ceremony that Roncalli went through is described in the rare document Les propheties du pape Jean XXIII by Pierre Carpi. The Paris National Library has a copy. This document has come to the attention of several investigators and is referred to in the following books: Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln. Holy Blood, Holy Grail. NY: Dell Pub., 1983, p. 15 9. Compton, Piers. The Broken Cross. Neville Spearman, 1983. During Roncalli's initiation ceremony the Master used white gloves and a sword was touched to his head while Roncalli kneeled down on his right knee. Roncalli choose the name John and received a number. He took a solemn oath not to reveal the Order's secrets. Later he would be friends with men such as President Auriol of France, hardly someone that a devout Catholic would be compatible with.
65. White, Dorothy, translator. Pope John XXIII Letters to His Family. (orig. in Italian as Giovanni XXIII Lettere ai familiari, by Edizioni di Storia e Letteratura, 1968) NY: McGraw-Hill Book Corp., 1970, p.352.
67. Kelly, J.N.D. The Oxford Dictionary of Popes. Oxford, Eng. : Oxford University Press, 1986, p.322
68. The Prophecies of Pope John XXIII (1976) referred to in Holy Blood, Holy Grail, p. 160.
70. White, Letters to His Family, op. cit., p. 43 6.
71. Manhattan, Avro. The Vatican Moscow Washington Alliance, p. 105.
73. Yallup, David A. In God's Name, An Investigation into the Murder of Pope John Paul I. NY: Bantam Books, 1984, p. 108.
74. Concerning his role as an OSS agent, Baigent, Leigh & Lincoln in The Messianic Legacy, p. 30 6 mentions this.
75. Yallup, In God's Name, p. 209. Information was originally leaked by a disenchanted P2 Mason.
77. Divine Revelation, Para. 10, p. 7 55 and The Code of Canon Law
Canon 212 promulgated by the Authority of Pope John Paul II, 1983. Translation done under the auspices of Canon Law Society of America, Washington, D.C. published by the Paulist Press, 1985. These retain the Catholic Church's authority over the mind and will of the people.
78. Family Protection Scoreboard. Liberation Theology Will It Liberate or Enslave People?. Costa Mesa, CA: National Citizens Action Network, 1989, p.29 under paragraph 28 "Spain".
79. Cohn-Sherbok, Dan. On Earth as it is in Heaven Jews, Christians, and Liberation Theology. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 1987, p.7.
82. Gearon, Patrick J. The Wheat and the Cockle. Britons Pub. Co., 1968, p.75.
83. Father Carney's Autobiography as guoted in Martin, The Jesuits, pp.19-20.
84. Martin, The Jesuits, p.57
87. Keating, Abbot Thomas ,OCSO, M. Basil Pennington, OCSO, and Thomas E. Clarke, SJ, Finding Grace At The Center. St. Bede Publications, 1978, pp 5-6.
88. In the art. "Spiritual Vision of Man," L'Observatore Romano, Feb. 10, 1986, p. 5, we read Pope John Paul II's words to the Hindus of India in 1986, "India's mission...is crucial, because of her intuition of the spiritual nature of man. Indeed, India's greatest contribution to the world can be to offer it a spiritual vision of man. And the world does well to attend willingly to this ancient wisdom [Hinduism] and in it to find enrichment for human living." (Emphasis added)
89. Anecdote related to this Author by a person involved.
90. Ross, N.W. , ed. The World of Zen: An East-West Anthology. NY:
Vintage Books, 1960, p.47
92. Kauffman, Christopher J. Faith and Fraternalism The History of the Knights of Columbus 1882-1982. NY: Harper & Row, p.406.
92a. Ralph Epperson in a talk gave this information based on a May 8th, Washington Press news article.
94. Various accounts by Clymer's Rosicrucian group.
95. This Author got a good understanding of P2' s origin from Yallup's In God's Name. The banking scandals that P2 was involved in made the major media, including London Times, Newsweek, and Time magazine. The books The Messianic Legacy and The Vatican Billions also discuss P2 and its origins, as well various Newsletters, and other sources. For those who have access to Italian publications there is also much information on P2, after the Banking scandals in the 1980s exposed its Lodge System.
96. Various sources give these descriptions including Manhattan, Vatican Billions, p. 2 33.
97. Kelly, J.N.D. The Oxford Dictionary of Popes. Oxford, Eng.: Oxford University Press, 1986, p. 325.
99. art. "The Taming of a New Age Prophet", Christianity Today (June 16, 1989),pp 28-29.
100. Baigent, Leigh, & Lincoln. The Messianic Legacy, p.307.
101. Manhattan, The Vatican Billions, p. 302.
102. ibid, and other sources.
103. This is in Canon Law, Canon 137 4, its text and commentary are on p.923. Yallup in his book In God's Name, p. 32 6
also noticed this change.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.