1. Strong, James. A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Hebrew Bible; with renderings in the Authorized English Version, contained in Strong's Concordance, (Riverside Book and Bible House: Iowa Falls, IO), p. 71 of the Hebrew dictionary, words #4707 and 4708. The Word Mitzpah occurs at Is. 21:8.
2. Webb, Thomas. The Freemason's Monitor; or, Illustrations of Masonry. NY: Southwick & Crooker, 1802, pp. 245-46,247.
3. Souvenir Notes, Bible Students Convention, Indianapolis, IN, 1907, p.26
5. The Truth Shall Make You Free (1943) WTB&TS, p. 127
9. Yates, Francis A. The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1979, p. 82.
Was this article helpful?