1. Strong, James. A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Hebrew Bible; with renderings in the Authorized English Version, contained in Strong's Concordance, (Riverside Book and Bible House: Iowa Falls, IO), p. 71 of the Hebrew dictionary, words #4707 and 4708. The Word Mitzpah occurs at Is. 21:8.
2. Webb, Thomas. The Freemason's Monitor; or, Illustrations of Masonry. NY: Southwick & Crooker, 1802, pp. 245-46,247.
3. Souvenir Notes, Bible Students Convention, Indianapolis, IN, 1907, p.26
5. The Truth Shall Make You Free (1943) WTB&TS, p. 127
9. Yates, Francis A. The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1979, p. 82.
Was this article helpful?
This is common knowledge that disaster is everywhere. Its in the streets, its inside your campuses, and it can even be found inside your home. The question is not whether we are safe because no one is really THAT secure anymore but whether we can do something to lessen the odds of ever becoming a victim.