1. Strong, James. A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Hebrew Bible; with renderings in the Authorized English Version, contained in Strong's Concordance, (Riverside Book and Bible House: Iowa Falls, IO), p. 71 of the Hebrew dictionary, words #4707 and 4708. The Word Mitzpah occurs at Is. 21:8.
2. Webb, Thomas. The Freemason's Monitor; or, Illustrations of Masonry. NY: Southwick & Crooker, 1802, pp. 245-46,247.
3. Souvenir Notes, Bible Students Convention, Indianapolis, IN, 1907, p.26
5. The Truth Shall Make You Free (1943) WTB&TS, p. 127
9. Yates, Francis A. The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1979, p. 82.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.