1. Strong, James. A Concise Dictionary of the Words in the Hebrew Bible; with renderings in the Authorized English Version, contained in Strong's Concordance, (Riverside Book and Bible House: Iowa Falls, IO), p. 71 of the Hebrew dictionary, words #4707 and 4708. The Word Mitzpah occurs at Is. 21:8.
2. Webb, Thomas. The Freemason's Monitor; or, Illustrations of Masonry. NY: Southwick & Crooker, 1802, pp. 245-46,247.
3. Souvenir Notes, Bible Students Convention, Indianapolis, IN, 1907, p.26
5. The Truth Shall Make You Free (1943) WTB&TS, p. 127
9. Yates, Francis A. The Occult Philosophy in the Elizabethan Age. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1979, p. 82.
Was this article helpful?
To do this successfully you need to build a clear path of action by using tools if necessary. These tools would be facts, evidence and stories which you know they can relate to. Plus you always want to have their best interests at heart, in other words, you know what is good for them