1. Roger Williams, p. 29
2. Caldwell, ed. The Complete Writings of Roger Williams (7 Vol.) IV, Bloody Tenent Yet More Bloody. NY: 1963, p. 266.
3. Reed, Susan Martha. Church and State in Massachusetts 1691-1740. Urbana, IL: University of Illinios, 1914, pp. 37, 47.
4. One example is Miller, Perry. Roger Williams His Contribution to the American Tradition. NY: Atheneum, 1966, p.27.
5. The booklet "Recognize Red China? An expose of the NCC World Order Study Conference, Cleveland, Ohio- Nov. 18-21, 1958. This booklet quotes the public statements of the NCC calling for recognition of Red China. The Worker (a Communist Paper), Nov. 30, 1958, p. 1 also records the NCC call for recognition.
7. Presbyterian Journal (Apr. 11, 1984) Asheville, N.C., p.6
8. "Bureaucratic Governmental Regulations of Churches and Church Institutions" art. in Journal of Church and State, (Spring, 1979), p. 195-98.
10. as quoted in Monsma, Stephen V. The Unraveling of America. Downers Grove, Il.:
InterVarsity Press, 1974, p. 158.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.