1. The Temple Ensign of Peace. RLDS broshure, Independence, Mo. (printed in the '80s)
2. Gardner, Joseph L.,ed. Reader's Digest Atlas of the Bible. NY: Reader's Digest Assoc.,Inc, 1981, p.11
3. Saints Herald, Oct. 1988
4. The Temple Ensign of Peace, op cit.
5. Launius, Roger D. Joseph Smith III, Pragmatic Prophet. Chicago, IL: University of Illinois Press, 1988, p. 62.
7. General Conference Resolution #175, 1875 (printed by the RLDS church)
8. Plaintiffs Abstract, p. 495. Cf. Saints Herald 39:115-6, 455.
9. Roberts, Freemasonry in American History, p. 254.
10. Saints Herald. Feb. 14, 1906
11. The advice given is to encourage readers to question the value of magic on the basis of "who or what can truly give us security in this life... and who or what will be the 'Lord of our life."' "Magic and Religion" art. in Saints Herald. Jan. 1987, p.24.
12. Marrs, Texe. Texe Marrs Book of New Age Cults & Religions. Austin, TX.: Living Truth Pub., 1990, p. 278.
Was this article helpful?