1. Michels, Robert. Political Parties: A Sociological Study of the Oligarchical Tendencies of Modern Democracy. (orig. 1915) reprint:
2. This subject is very controversial. One of the few books even willing to touch the subject in a scholarly biblical manner is Crawford, Jarah B. Last Battle Cry, Christianity's Final Conflict With Evil. Knoxville, TN: Jann Publishing, 1986. Although I don't concur with all of Crawford's conclusions, the book shows more than enough evidence to support the point superscripted.
3. Confidential source personally involved with the it.
4. The documentation to show that the drug war is a contrived scheme is extensive. I have chosen to place some of the documentation much further back, but will state that several researchers give seminars exposing it in detail. The Vietnam War was an important part of the scheme and since then some of the recent important laws passed to implement this contrived war are P.L. 99-570, P.L. 100-690, and the Omnibus crime bill in 1991.
5. Marilyn Ferguson, New Age writer, states in her famous book The Aquarian Conspiracy, p. 90, 'LSD gave a whole generation a religious experience.' But chemical satori is perishable, its effects too overwhelming to integrate into everyday life. Non-drug psychotechnologies offer a controlled, sustained movement toward that spacious reality. The annals of the Aquarian Conspiracy are full of accounts of passages: LSD to Zen, LSD to India, psilocybin to Psychosynthesis."
6. Checks by the FBI, and other federal agencies confirmed this.
7. Sutton, Antony. America's Secret Establishment. Billings, MT: Liberty House Press, 1986, pp. 5,6,8,35, 66-67, 100, 212, 253.
8. Schmidt, Greenwood. Encyclopedia of American Institutional Fraternal Organizations. Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press, 1980, p. 84.
9. Various Christians have seen Charles T. Russell's KT membership records which are filed in the Mother Lodge in Ireland. The connections between his beliefs and his actions as the WT Society's leader and the Masons is the subject of my previous book The WT & the Masons.
10. Proceedings of the Ninetieth Annual Conclave held in the City of Harrisburg, Dauphin County... PA: Knights Templars, 1943, p.114.
11. This information is compiled from research from several sources. a. Nevin, Adelaide Mellier. The Social Mirror A Character
Women of Pittsburgh and Vicinity during the first County's existence. Society of to-day. Pittsburgh, Publisher,1888, p. 19.; b. The Pittsburg Directory Elizabeth the widow of John, and c. John Russell in and John Russell's Will.
12. Denslow, 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol.4, p. 82. William H. Russell is also mentioned in the New Age Magazine (June, 19 63) p. 45.
13. This information comes from several sources including a.Boylan,
Sketch of the Century of the
PA: T.A. Nevin 1878-79 showing the 1850 Census,
A Dictionary of Irish Biography. NY: St.
345; b. Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects,
Martins Press, Time-Life, 1989,
Was this article helpful?