Directors, Defense Intelligence Agency(DIA)
1. U.Gen. Joseph F. Carroll,USAF 1961-70
2. U.Gen. Donald V. Bennett,USA 1970-73
3. Vice Adm. Vincent P. DePoix,USN 1973-75
4. U.Gen. Daniel D. Graham.USA 1975-76
5. U.Gen. Eugene F. Tighe,USAF 1976-77
7. U.Gen. Eugene F. Tighe.USAF 1978-82
8. Major Gen. James B. Williams, USA 1982-
Directors, Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI)
2. L. Patrick Gray
3. Clarence Marion Kelley
4. William Webster
Was this article helpful?
Preparing for Armageddon, Natural Disasters, Nuclear Strikes, the Zombie Apocalypse, and Every Other Threat to Human Life on Earth. Most of us have thought about how we would handle various types of scenarios that could signal the end of the world. There are plenty of movies on the subject, psychological papers, and even survivalists that are part of reality TV shows. Perhaps you have had dreams about being one of the few left and what you would do in order to survive.