6. Crocker, Rev. Henry. History of the Baptists in Vermont, p.46.
7. Thomas, Rev. Abel C. The Autobiography of Rev. Abel C. Thomas. Boston: J.M.Usher, 1852, p.62.
8. Hutchinson, William. The Spirit of Masonry., 1775, p. 80.
9. Roberts, Allen E. Freemasonry in American History, p. 239.
10. Telephone interview with this Author, 1991.
11. Leaves from Georgia Masonry (Educational and Historical Commission of the Grand Lodge of Georgia, 1947), p. 74 as quoted in The Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge by John Ankerberg and John Weldon, p. 209.
12. Interoffice Memo (Apr. 21, 1989), Author has further details.
13. Author's analysis of grants from The Foundation Grants Index.
14. Garonzik, Elan, ed. compiled by The Foundation Center. The Foundation Grants Index 13 Edition. NY: The Foundation Center, 1984, pp.501-504.
15. Walton, Ann D. and Marianna O. Lewis, Editors. The Foundation Directory Ed. 2. NY: Published by Russell Sage Foundation, 1964, p.584.
16. Lewis, Marianna O. and Patricia Bowers, Editors. The Foundation Directory Ed. 4. NY: Columbia University Press, 1971, p.342.
19. Carlson, Ron. "Freemasonry and the Masonic Lodge" (Tape) by Christian Ministries International, Eden Prairie, MN. 5534411.
20. Most of these memberships can be found in the Masons own reference book 10,000 Famous Freemasons. The others are taken from reliable sources only.
21. Billington, James. Fire In The Minds of Men, Origins of The Revolutionary Faith. NY: Basic Books, Inc., p. 208-209.
23. "The Spark" in recent times is also the name of an Anarchist bi-monthly newsletter pub. in Port Townsend, WA.
25. This information comes from a female adept who was the leader of Stella Matuna, and who was high in co-Masonry and other occult activities. Stella Matuna, the reader will remember is a spin-off of a Masonic spin-off from Societas Anglica in Rosicruciana.
26. Owen's relationship with the revolutionaries is brought out in the art. of Mathiez, A., "Babeuf et Robert Owen compare's et de'fendus par Buonarroti," La Revolution de 1848, 1910, pp. 233-9 The interest by Engels and Marx in Owen is documented in Billington's Fire In the Minds of Men, p. 587. Concerning the Mason Buonarrotti and the Assoc, of All Classes of All Nations see Podmore, F. Robert Owen, A Biography, Vol. II, L, 1906, pp. 459-460 and in the section of H. Desroche's book "Images and Echoes of Owenism in 19th Century France," pp. 249- 258.
27. The documentation of how the Disciples of Christ were an offshoot of the Scot-Baptists is in the book Whitsitt, Prof. William H., Origin of the Disciples of Christ (Cambellites). Louisville, KT: Baptist Book Concern, 1891.
28. ibid.,pp. 10-11 See also Richardson, Vol. 1, p.71.
29. The Scot-Baptists had held the same distinction between faith and opinion that Campbell used in the "Plea for Christian Union."
31. ibid.,p. 10-11. See also the Memoirs of Alexander Campbell for comments on his disagreements with Sidney Rigdon.
32. Jennings, Obadiah. Debate on Cambellism. Pittsburgh,PA: D. and M. Maclean, 1832.
33. Christian Baptist, pp. 50, 216 as referred to in Whitsitt, op. cit., p.110,111
35. Oved, Yaacov. Two Hundred Years of American Communes. New Brunswick, USA: Transaction Books, 1988, p. 74.
36. The History of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Vol. 2. Independence, Mo.: Herald House, 1967, pp.590-592.
39. Horace Greeley along with Charles Dana and Clinton Roosevelt (ancestor of FDR) was part of a committee put together by the llluminati to get Communism started. In 1829, llluminatus Frances (Fanny) Wright came from England to the United States to promote the idea of gathering together the various groups and individuals who would actively, and publicly be used to promote what she called "communism". Horace Greeley was one of the men responsible for actually seeing that the early communist movement, which was led, financed, and organized by men who were part of Satanic cult groups, got organized and started. Satan worshipers have manipulated the movement since it was organized.
40. Bible Students Movement (N.A. given), 1975, p. L-1
41. Gaustad, Edwin Scott, ed. Historical Atlas of Religion in America. NY: Harper & Row, 1962, p.116.
42. Local T.V. Newscast, Portland, OR. c. Oct.'90. Various confidential sources have informed this author of Hatfield's occult activities. Mason Baptist Congressman have by the way benefited from various church institutions during their campaigns.
43. Marrs, Texe. New Age Cults & Religions. Austin, TX: Living Truth Pub., 1990, pp. 134-140.
45. Miller, Shirley Ann. Tempera Mysticism. Lancaster, PA: Starburst Pub., 1991, p. 121.
47. Lindsell, Harold. The Battle For The Bible. Grand Rapids, Ml. Zondervan, 1976, p. 98.
48. Romney, Rodney R. Journey to Inner Space: Finding God-ln-Us. Abingdon, 1980, back cover, pp. 26, 82, 84, 85
50. The Video "God's of the New Age" states the overall figure for American Colleges that 2/3 of them are teaching Yoga (a form of Hindu Prayer). This is just one item of many of Eastern religions that are finding their way into even the seminaries.
51. Focus on the Family, KPDQ, FM station, 11 a.m. Labor Day 1991.
52. art. "Church-State Studies", The New Age (Apr. 1963), p.36.
53. "Around the World of Work" Work in America (formerly World of Work Report) Dec. 1988. See "U.S. Productivity Falls Short of Potential, MIT Study Finds," The Washington Post, Weds., May 3, 1989, pp. F1, F4.
54. Encyclopedia of Southern Baptists, Vol. IV. Nashville, TN: Broadman Press, 1982, p. 2424 under heading "Premillenialism Among Baptist Groups."
55. Confidential interviews with ex-llluminati familiar with The Plan. Actually no one is completely "ex" due to the total mess they carry out on the human mind from infantcy up to control their minds.
56. Dodrill, Rufus McKinley. Keep Your Eye on the Sky The Key to Prophecy. Pub. by R.M. McKinley, 1972.
57. Letter by Irving, quoted by MacPherson, Dave. Rapture?. Fletcher.N.C: New Puritan Library, 1987, p.55.
58. MacPherson, op cit.,p.46
59. Rowdon's History of the Plymouth Brethren as referred to in MacPherson, Dave, op. cit., p.44
60. Dr. Harry A. Ironside (an associate nearly 30 years with the Brethren and later Pastor of the Moody Church in Chicago wrote a series of art. in the periodical "Serving and Waiting?, Philadelphia School of the Bible, 1925. Dr. Ironside knew the Brethren Movement indepth. His articles form much of the basis for two chapters of McDongall, Duncan. The Rapture of the Saints. CPA Book Pub., reprinted 1982.
61. Exposes of the Oxford Movement are Walsh, Walter. Secret History of the Oxford Movement. (1899) and Houghton, Rev. Thomas. The Oxford Movement Exposed(1932)
62. American-born reporter Maureen D'Honau recorded an interview with Billy Graham which was used for an article in the Mainichi Daily News, (May 28,1973). In the interview, and reported in the article was Graham's statement that Mao Tse-tung's eight precepts are basically the same as the Ten Commandments. Graham said, "I think communism's appeal to youth is its structure and promise of a future Utopia. Mao Tse-tung's eight precepts are basically the same as Ten Commandments. In fact if we can't have the Ten Commandments read in the schools, I'll settle for Mao's principles."
63. At Belmont Abbey College, a North Carolina Catholic School, while receiving an honorary degree from the Catholics Billy Graham said in his speech, "The gospel that built this school and the gospel that brings me here tonight is still the way to salvation."-Quoted in Bynun, E.L. Why We Cannot Support The Billy Graham Crusade (p.2 of 8 page tract). P.O. Box 3100, Lubbock, TX.
64. Graham, Billy, art. "Heaven and Hell" in his own magazine Decision (April 1972) Graham wrote, "could it be that the fire Jesus talked about is an eternal search for God that is never quenched? Is that what it means? That indeed would be hell..." Graham writes and talks plenty about hell. How many of us have really determined what he himself means by that term? This is part of a much larger issue. The New Agers and Masons are redefining Christian terms. If Billy Graham is speaking terms that mean different shades of meaning to him than what the conservative Christians mean, then this is significant. In line with his Decision article, is how Graham describes hell in Till Armaggeddon (Waco.TX: Word Books, p. 198) as "There is also a future hell of separation from God toward which all are going who have refused, rejected, or neglected to receive His Son, Jesus Christ. Defining hell as a separation is fine in part, defining hell as only a separation is contrary to the scripture view that it is an actual place of torment.
65. At a press conference in Los Angeles Graham said, "There is a great need for an ecumenical Christian body much broader in scope than either the World Council of Churches or the National Council of Churches."-F.E.A. Nov. 1972. "Much broader in scope than the WCC"? The WCC is as broad as can be, it already has anti-Christian groups. There are but two ways to broaden WCC, one way would be for the small and faithful groups of sincere Christians that do not want to join to find themselves in the WCC, but that would hardly fit Graham's description of a "much broader" WCC, since some of the churches in WCC include conservative elements dragged into it by their liberal denominational leaders. The only way to take Graham seriously, is that Graham has in mind bringing together the WCC with Hinduism, the New Age movement etc. I would challenge Graham's perception that there is a great need for a much broader WCC. Graham has clearly indicated just by who his friends are, the people he associates with and uses, about his pro-New World Order stance.
66. McMahan, Tom. art. in The State, Columbia S.C. newspaper (Nov. 21, 1960)
67. article "Soviets find religious TV good for the proletariat" (an interview with Robert Schuller), The Washington Times, June 1, 1990
68. Webster, Nesta H. World Revolution. London: Constable and Co., Ltd.1921, p. 324. The original translation was likely made by John Robison's friends who knew German, and the quote comes from a letter found by the police from llluminatus leader Adam Weishaupt (code name Sparticus) to Zwack (code name Cato). The letter in its entirety is quoted on page 86 of Robisons 1798 book Proofs of a Conspiracy, reprinted Western Islands, 1967.
69. Hospers, Rev. G.M. Secretism Its Relation to Church and State, p.25.
70. Graham, Billy. Approaching Hoofbeats.,p. 237.
71. Basil, Robert. Not Necessarily The New Age. NY: Prometheus Books, 1988, p. 233.
72. Ecumenical Folly, p. 10.
73. Dr. Morey in a telephone interview told this author that he had examined Billy Graham's Scottish Rite file.
76. art. "Billy and the U.S. Presidency", Journal of Church and State. Vol. 22, Winter 1980, p. 126.
77. Ecumenical Folly, p. 10
79. Strober, Gerald S. American Jews Community in Crisis.
80. Bynum, op. cit., Graham uses Johnny Cash and Burl Ives who both continue working in night clubs. Christian ministers are urged to "earnestly contend for the faith." Jude 3,4. The Christian faith is far more than simply making a decision for Christ. Graham should be using men that are sound in the Christian faith.
81. Henderson, N.E. LaTourette, ed. and K.S. LaTourette,co-ed. Correspondence of the Reverend Ezra Fisher. This collection of correspondence had a letter sent to B.M. Hill from Oregon City, July 3, 1855.
82. Material for the paragraph comes from the following periodicals- Chicago's Nya Wecko Posten 12/21/1915, p.5; Portland's Oregon Journal 7/11/1904, p. 16 and 6/21/1909, p. 2; and Poland's Evening Telegram 6/21/1909, p.12.
83. Oxnam, Preaching in a Revolutionary Age. Ayer Co., 1944.
84. Multnomah Press wrote an article in Christianity Today lambasting Christian publishers for this practice. A confidential source revealed they too do this. This Author is simply reporting what he has been told.
85. Graham, Billy. Approaching Hoofbeats The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Was this article helpful?
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Get The Money You Need For Your Business! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Tips On Negotiating With Venture Capitalists And The Government To Start A Huge Internet Business!