"Brother Rutherford's advancing on to greater fields of activity, by Jehovah's grace..." NOTES
11. Death certificate from San Diego Co., cf. Harrison, Visions of Glory, p. 172
12. Harrison, op cit., p. 172 and Cole, Jehvovah's Witnesses, p. 213
14. Author's research
16. Several researchers have studied Rutherford's channeling. Duane Magnani gave a talk at the Pa. Convention of ex-JWs, 1987 on Rutherford's demonic channeling, which was taped and sold as "Angels of the New Light." Magnani has accumulated much information, yet to be published on the subject. At least one New Age channeler has identified Rutherford as channeling. Rutherford indicates this several times, because holy spirit has ceased to function according to him, see Preservation(l932), pp.201, WT 11/1/31, p. 327 and WT Apr. 1, 1934, p. 105
17. Author's research into Rutherford's character. One of the salient features of his personality was his independent thinking.
18. Magnani, Duane. Danger At Your Door. Clayton, CA: Witness, Inc., 1987, pp. 210-224.
19. Cole. op. cit.,p. , and WT publications during Russell's time.
21. Unpublished manuscript of talk by A.H. MacMillan. "History of the WT, 1910-1920."
22. ibid.,and other sources
23. Pike, Royton. Jehovah's Witnesses. London:Watt & Co., 1954, p.19.
24. Cole, Jehovah's Witnesses, p. 214.
25. Macmillan, A.H. Faith on the March. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1957, p. 70
27. Rutherford, Government and Peace (1939),p.4
29. Author's research
30. Grass, Edmund. Apostles of Denial reprints a BTTBW publication #79, which was a reprint of Olin Moyles letter(Sept. 25,1940) to the Milwaukie, WI congregation of JWs. Olin Moyles had been the Society's attorney. On page 295 of Grass' book, Moyle wrote, "There appears to a definite policy of breaking in newcomers into the use of liquer and resentment is shown against those who do not join them. The claim is made 'One can't be a real Bethelite without drinking beer." This statement is accord with the author's research on Rutherford's personality.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.