86. Overland Monthly, p. 388. This is admittedly an old WT figure, it may well have been revised upwards since then.
87. McGavin, E. Cecil. Mormonism and Masonry. Salt Lake City, UT: Bookcraft Pub., 1954, p.13.
88. The New Age. (Official organ of the Scottish Rite), May, 1905.
90. Oved, Yaacov. Two Hundred Years of American Communes. New Brunswick, USA: Transaction Books, 1988, p. 131.
91. Bergera, Gary James, ed. Line Upon Line. Salt Lake City, UT: Signature Books, 1989, p. 185.
96. Personal knowledge by Author.
102. The Flower of Truth. Authorized Faith Edition, Amplified Version 1972. Carlinville, USA: Covenant Press, 1972.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.