86. Overland Monthly, p. 388. This is admittedly an old WT figure, it may well have been revised upwards since then.
87. McGavin, E. Cecil. Mormonism and Masonry. Salt Lake City, UT: Bookcraft Pub., 1954, p.13.
88. The New Age. (Official organ of the Scottish Rite), May, 1905.
90. Oved, Yaacov. Two Hundred Years of American Communes. New Brunswick, USA: Transaction Books, 1988, p. 131.
91. Bergera, Gary James, ed. Line Upon Line. Salt Lake City, UT: Signature Books, 1989, p. 185.
96. Personal knowledge by Author.
102. The Flower of Truth. Authorized Faith Edition, Amplified Version 1972. Carlinville, USA: Covenant Press, 1972.
Was this article helpful?
To do this successfully you need to build a clear path of action by using tools if necessary. These tools would be facts, evidence and stories which you know they can relate to. Plus you always want to have their best interests at heart, in other words, you know what is good for them