67. The researcher is directed to the book Holy Blood. Holy Grail. It provides many references to get the researcher started on this.
69. Quinn, op. cit, p. 185 quoting H.C. Kimball, 1842.
70. McGavin, E. Cecil. Mormonism and Masonry. Salt Lake City, UT: 1954, p. 49, and other pages.
72. Schnoebelen, Mormonism's Temple of Doom, p.11
73. Ingenito, Marcia Gervase, ed. National New Age Yellow Pages. Fullerton, CA: Highgate House, 1988, p.59.
74. Smith, Joseph, Jr. (compiled by Jos. Fielding Smith). Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith. Salt Lake City.UT: Deseret Book Company, 1976, p.292.
75. ibid., p. 77. Other pertinent quotes by Joseph Smith advising against speaking on the mysteries are on pgs. 298 & 309. On pages 195, 305 he speaks about the neccessity of keeping secrets.
76. Robinson, Ebenezer. Return. Vol. II, (Apr. 1890), p. 252.
77. Talk given by an ex-New Age leader in a Christian church, source available upon request.
78. The Hidden Danger of the Rainbow and other sources.
79. Tanner, Jerald and Sandra. Mormonism. Magic and Masonry, pp. 20-21.
80. cf. Hullinger, Robert N. Mormon Answer to Skepticism. St. Louis, MO:, 1980, p. 105,116. Also cf. Ward, Henry Dana. Free Masonry. Its Pretensions Exposed in Faithful Extracts of Its Standard Authors. NY: pub. by author, 1828, pp. 104-105. Also see John E. Thompson, "The Facultie of Abrac:" The Philalethes (12/1982), pp. 9,15.
81. Smith, Lucy. Joseph Smith the Prophet. See pg. 37 for Lucy's statement in favor of a restoration. Read chapter XIV starting on p. 56 for Joseph Smith, Sr.'s dream of the need to restore the true church.
82. For more details see the chapter on the Universalist Church. His membership is referred to by Quinn, op. cit, p.90.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.