50. Various WT over the years since the 1940 through 1980s.
51. A recent book that I read, the title escapes me, was a compilation of stores of Christians and Nazi Prison guards who risk their lives to save Jews. -
52. Bartoszewski, Wladyslaw and Zofia Lewin. Righteous Among Nations How Poles Helped The Jews 1939-1945. London: Earlscourt Pub. Ltd., 1969. This book is about Poles who helped Jews during W.W. II
53. This is widely known.
55. ibid., plus many other sources have said the same.
56. Angebert, Jean-Michel. The Occult and the Third Reich, pp. 238 & 281
Was this article helpful?
To do this successfully you need to build a clear path of action by using tools if necessary. These tools would be facts, evidence and stories which you know they can relate to. Plus you always want to have their best interests at heart, in other words, you know what is good for them