4. Christianity Today. (Nov. 19, 1990) p. 56 and Christianity Today (Aug. 19, 1991) p. 35.
5. Denslow, 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol. 1, p. 285.
6. Conner, Frederick W. Cosmic Optimism. Gainesville, FL: Univ. of Florida Press, 1949.
7. Roppen, Georg. Evolution and Poetic Belief. Oslo, Norway: Oslo University Press.
8. Henkin, Leo J. Darwinism in the English Novel. NY: Corporate Press,Inc, 1940.
9. Selsam, H. art. Charles Darwin and Karl Marx, Mainstream, Vol. 12, No. 6, (June) pp. 28 and 36.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.