since 1919. He has also been on its board of directors since 1942.
Not only are the Masons controlling Christian Science thought but Christian Science thought is being used to subvert the mainline Christian churches. Two books which reveal how Christian Science thought has infiltrated into Christian groups are A Different Gospel by Dr. R. Mc Connell and Occult ABC by Kurt Koch.
The healing light of Christian Science has been to a large degree Jewish Masonic light.
1. Faith, Cults and Sects of America, p.72.
2. Dresser, Horatio W.,ed. The Quimby Manuscripts. NY: The Julian Press, 1961, cover and text.
7. Peel, Robert. Mary Baker Eddy, Vol. I, The Years of Discovery. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1971, pp. 76-79.
8. Hicks, Thomas Willing, 32 degree, art. "The New Declaration of Independence", The New Age Magazine, (May, 1923) Vol XXXI,No.5., pp. 276-279.
9. Denslow, 10,000 Famous Freemasons.
14. All of these editors can be found in Denslow's 10,000 Famous Freemasons. Their names appear in alphabetical order. See also Deland (Vol.p. 302), and Harrison (Vol. 2, p.192)
15. Edith Star Miller, Occult Theocracy, p. 555
16. Sutton, Antony C. America's Secret Establishment. (1986) pp. 131, 135, 140, 148, 150, 161
17. Edith Star Miller, op. cit. Also A. Stetson's membership is noted on p. 738.
18. Lascelle, Ruth Specter. That They Might Be Saved. Van Nuys: CA. Rock of Israel Press, 1985, p. 15.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.