since 1919. He has also been on its board of directors since 1942.
Not only are the Masons controlling Christian Science thought but Christian Science thought is being used to subvert the mainline Christian churches. Two books which reveal how Christian Science thought has infiltrated into Christian groups are A Different Gospel by Dr. R. Mc Connell and Occult ABC by Kurt Koch.
The healing light of Christian Science has been to a large degree Jewish Masonic light.
1. Faith, Cults and Sects of America, p.72.
2. Dresser, Horatio W.,ed. The Quimby Manuscripts. NY: The Julian Press, 1961, cover and text.
7. Peel, Robert. Mary Baker Eddy, Vol. I, The Years of Discovery. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1971, pp. 76-79.
8. Hicks, Thomas Willing, 32 degree, art. "The New Declaration of Independence", The New Age Magazine, (May, 1923) Vol XXXI,No.5., pp. 276-279.
9. Denslow, 10,000 Famous Freemasons.
14. All of these editors can be found in Denslow's 10,000 Famous Freemasons. Their names appear in alphabetical order. See also Deland (Vol.p. 302), and Harrison (Vol. 2, p.192)
15. Edith Star Miller, Occult Theocracy, p. 555
16. Sutton, Antony C. America's Secret Establishment. (1986) pp. 131, 135, 140, 148, 150, 161
17. Edith Star Miller, op. cit. Also A. Stetson's membership is noted on p. 738.
18. Lascelle, Ruth Specter. That They Might Be Saved. Van Nuys: CA. Rock of Israel Press, 1985, p. 15.
Was this article helpful?
This work on 2012 will attempt to note them allfrom the concepts andinvolvement by the authors of the Bible and its interpreters and theprophecies depicted in both the Hopi petroglyphs and the Mayan calendarto the prophetic uttering of such psychics, mediums, and prophets asNostradamus, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Jean Dixon.