8. ibid.,p.119-121. See further Villanueva, Francisco Ma'rquez, "Converso y Cargos concejiles en el siglo XV," Revista de Archlvos Blbllotecas y Museos LXIII, 2 (1957), pp. 503-540.
9. The Catholic Encyclopedia, Vol. XVI, NY: The Encyclopedia Press, 1914, p. 46.
10. Mooney, S.C. Usury Destroyer of Nations. Boring, OR: CPA Publishers, orig. Warsaw, OH: Theopolis, 1988, pp. 46-47. However . when the Jews were kicked out of England in 1290, nominal Christians stepped in and took over the practice of loaning on interest.
11. Martin, Gilbert. Jewish Historical Atlas. Collier Books.
12. The 1152 A.D. census of Venice shows 1300 Jews, they were required to pay 5% on their money lending operations.(Mullins, The Curse of Canaan, p. 7 7)
13. The Complete Talmud is available in 2 9 volumes. However, there are a few Christians that have dared to compile quotes from the Talmud to expose to Christians what it really teaches. It's blatant hatred and planned destruction of the Gentiles is shocking. The Rev. I.B. Pranaitis compiled a good book The Talmud Unmasked, originally printed in St. Petersburg, Russia, in 1892. He paid with his life for doing this.
14. Read Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Concerning burnings of the Talmud there are a number of historical documents such as Bull. Rom. Pont. IV, p.509.
15. This is according to Alberto Rivero, but whether he has any proof of this or not this Author is not aware.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.