88. ibid., pp. 390, 419-420, 433. Note that the beauty of the King James Bible may in part be due to Sir Francis Bacon, who was the author of Shakespeare's works. Dr. Andrewes, a chief AV (Authorized Version) translator was Bacon's close friend, and received help from him. Dr. Thomas Bilston and Dr. Miles left the AV's draft for final editing with Sir Francis Bacon. See also Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. CLXVI.
89. Hall, Manly P. The Secret Teachings of All Ages. pg. facing CLXV, pg. CLXVI. Alfred Dodd's books cover this also, incl. the book Francis Bacon's Personal Life-Story.
92. ibid., vol.1, See also Hall, Marie Bauer. Foundations Unearthed. Veritas Press, 1974.
93. Dodd, op. cit., and Hall, Manly P., op. cit., pp. CLXV-CLXVI.
94. Dodd, op. cit., and Hall, Marie Bauer, op. cit.
100. ibid., Cf. The Secret Teachings of All Ages p. CXXXIX, which is quoting the Ency. Brit, and Holy Blood, Holy Grail, p. 144. Numerous Masonic works discuss these men.
101. Abraham Cowley's Ode recited to the Royal Society, as referred to in Dodd, op. cit., p. 158
102. Elinor Von Le Coq, wife of Prof. Von Le Coq in Berlin, stated that she had found evidence in the German Archieves that Sir Francis Bacon stayed after 1626 with the Andrea family. Woodward, Parker. Sir Francis Bacon, p. 127 states about him feigning death and going to Germany. See also Hall, Manly P. Lectures on Ancient Philosophies, Philosophical Research Society, (n.d.), p. 407
103. Theobald, Bertran G. Francis Bacon Concealed and Revealed.
104. Still, William T. New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, p. 54.
105. Dodd, op. cit., p. 425. In 1910, which was the 400th anniversary Newfoundland issued a stamp to commemorate Sir Francis Bacon's role in establishing Newfoundland. The stamp states about Bacon, "the guiding spirit in Colonization Schemes in 1610." See also Hepworth, Dixon. The Story of Francis Bacon.
108. This is well known in American History. Referred to in Hall, Marie Bauer, op. cit., p.23.
109. This can be verified through many sources, especially Masonic books and periodicals have numerous references to the Masonic leadership role during the American Revolution. The book The Temple and the Lodge has some good chapter on the subject. The Temple and the Lodge interestingly has been placed in Masonic libraries.
110. Again as in note 35, numerous sources. The Temple & the Lodge would be a good place to start.
111. Read Foundations Unearthed by Marie Bauer Hall
114. Mullins, Eustace. The Curse of Canaan. Stauntan,VA: Revelation Books, 1987, p.88.
115. Bacon, Francis. Francis Bacon Essays and New Atlantis.
Roslyn,NY: Walter J. Black, Inc., 1969, p. 270; see also pp 272-3 for more about the brethren of Solomon's House (Masons).
116. Dodd, Alfred. Francis Bacon's Personal Life-Story. London:
117. Newton, Joseph Fort (32°). The Builders A Story & Study of
Masonry. London: George Allen & Unwin Ltd., 1914, page facing 117.
118. Miller, Edith Star Miller. Occult Theocracy, p. 161.
119. Higgins, Godfrey. Anacalypsis.
120. America's Promise Newsletter, (Jan. 1988), p.4.
122. Holy Blood, Holy Grail and Messianic Legacy.
124. Baigent, Leigh, & Lincoln. Holy Blood, Holy Grail, p. 122.
125. Warrant for Genocide.
126. cf. Carlyon, Richard. A Guide To The Gods. NY: William Morrow & Co., 1982, p. 195; See also Morals & Dogma.
127. Various sources on Mithraism
Was this article helpful?