Harold Brown exec. dir. Trilat. Com.
Jewish, ex-Sec. of Air Force and ex-Sec. of Def.
Roswell Gilpatric Kuhn Loeb firm C.S.& M dir. Fed. Res. Bk.NY
Henry B. Schnacht CFR, Brookings Inst.
Michel C. Bergerac dir. Manufacturers d i r . C h a s e M a n h a t t a n d i r AT&T, c h r m n Cummins Engine Co., Committee for Economic Develop.
James D. Wolfensohn frmr.hd. J. Henry
Newton D. Minow dir. Rand Corp
Franklin A. Thomas head of Ford Found.
Marietta Tree assoc. w/ Ditchley
Foundation & dir.
Churchill Found., dir.
Salomon Bro., dir. U.S.Trust, granddgtr of fdr. of Groton, hsbd in Br. Intell.,
THE ROTHSCHILD'S HISTORY BY A JEWISH WRITER RELATED TO THE ROTHSCHILDS
Jewish writer Anka Muhlstein wrote a book Baron James The Rise of the French Rothschilds. I prefer paraphrase and make short quotes from her book, because I am trying to document for the reader the mindset and history of the Rothschilds. Anka Muhlstein has nothing against the Rothschilds, so it will be easier for the reader to accept what she says about them than from me. I can't require the reader to read her book, but I can try to summarize some of the appropriate thoughts. Other books also relate many of the things Anka does, but again if I write a footnoted article, it will not carry the weight as my paraphrase will. The reader is recommended to read the book first hand if he has the time and is interested in the details of James' life.
The Jews in the 18th century were restricted to living in Ghettos. Mayer Amschel Rothschild lived in the Frankfurt ghetto, (p.22) The Jews were repressed by outsiders. (p.23) They lived in geographically isolated and self-contained communities (p. 24). The Jewish communities in Europe used a secret relay system between all the Ghettoes. Hebrew characters were one effective code. (p.24) Because of the persecution and repression, the Jewish communities were very tight-knit and highly organized.(p.23) They were deeply hostile to the Christian people. Christians had restricted their own people from money-lending with interest, so lending money on interest had become a Jewish enterprise. The German princes of Thurn and Taxis in the 16th century initiated a postal service. Mayer Amschel loaned them money. (p.21)
"Certainly they [the Rothschilds] discovered the latitude that the Thurn and Taxis allowed themselves in unsealing letters, possibly divulging their contents, and according to their own interests, delaying or accelerating delivery."(p.22)
When it profited Mayer Amschel, he would hire Christians, but in general his business and banking were conducted by his close knit family. For instance Mayer Amschel hired a young Christian woman to write his letters for him.(p. 25)
Mayer Amschel Rothschild and his family were wholeheartedly Jewish.(p.27) Mayer Amschel Rothschild picked his sons' wifes for the business gains the wives would bring the family. The oldest son was not happy with this (actually he was bitter because he was denied marriage to the woman he loved), but he complied with his father's choice.(p.26) Amschel's daughters all married bankers—in Worms, Sichel, and Beyfus.(p.26) Mayer had ten children and they were all employed in the family business. (p.25) The Jews were taught from childhood up, that the Christians were to blame for all their woes, and that the Christians were to be feared and detested.(p.24) Mayer Amschel had secret, underground passages. (p.22) His carriage was honey-combed with secret drawers. (p.27) The Napoleonic War greatly helped the Rothschild business.(p. 27) Rothschild even outsmarted Napoleon—because the Rothschilds had such good connections.(p.38) The Rothschilds smuggled during the English blocade of Napoleon's Europe, and made millions.(p.33) "The Rothschilds changed course constantly during this period, always manuevering to avoid any kind of political commitment."(p.34)
One of the things Mayer Amschel set up, was to disperse his 5 sons to the major capitals of Europe.
Anka attributes the respectibility of Jewish money lending to the help it gave merchants and entrepreneurs. [See chap. 3.2 -this Author's view is that merchants had been borrowing for centuries prior to interest taking becoming acceptable by society in the 19th century. It was greatly in part due to who owned and controlled the major newspapers in the 19th century—Jews and Masons—that led the public to change.] "The obligation to reimburse a loan and to pay interest became less onerous to men whose affairs had flourished as a result of the borrowed money. The Jewish lender ceased to be a bloodsucker; often, indeed, he became an associate of the borrower. "(p.31) [The Bible says a borrower is a slave to the lender, hardly an association to be desired.]
The business of financing Monarchs was lucrative. The Rothschilds had developed several traits in the ghetto that made their family hard to stop.
"The great gift the Frankfurt ghetto bestowed upon him [James Rothschild] was adaptibility, a quality matched by the driving force of his ambition, his prodigious energy, tremendous powers of concentration, and determination to get even [with Christians]. James set out to make his place in the world." (p.40)
The five Rothschild brothers, each in the five major European capitals set up their own private courier system which was faster than the regular mail.(p.47)
The Rothschilds had news whether political or economic faster than anyone else including the monarchs. "Thus the Rothschilds had news before anyone else, including ministers [govt.]; they also understood how to make use of it."(p.47) [Somewhat akin to how money could be made off of knowing the future.] The Rothschilds normal correspondence to each other was in code.(p.46) Their world was one of finance, politics and secrecy. In the anti-Napoleonic time period, the Rothschilds increased their wealth ten-fold. (p.47)
"...James. He enjoyed, moreover, a rock-solid strength and stability, built up by his family, that family simultaneously closed tight like a fist, united by mutual confidence and an invisible wall of secrecy, yet wide open to the outside world. Such was the cohesion of the Rothschilds that the removal of one or more of them left no gap in their common defenses."
The Rothschilds carried out espionage with their own intelligence service, and other questionable subversive activities but none of these could be tracked. "Whenever Mayer Amschel and his sons were on the verge of being caught out, some highly placed person stepped in and stopped the investigation."(p.36)
The made their money doing technically illegal activity. The original large sum of money made was to take the Elector of Hesse's large sum and instead of investing it into government bonds as directed—to put it to use at investments of higher returns, and giving the elector the return from the government bonds.
Anka writes, "The Elector was never the wiser, but even if he had been, he could hardly have complained of disobedience."(p.34)
In summary, the Mafia-like closeness of the Rothschild family, along with their tactic to situate themselves in all the major capitals, along with their own quick secret personal news/intelligence/mail service gave them the contacts and the power to manipulate all kinds of business opportunities.
1. Lord Rothschild. The Shadow of a Great Man. London: 1982, p.6.
2. Wilson, Derek. Rothschild The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty. NY: Charles Schribner's Sons, p. 101. Source of quote given in the book.
3. Armstrong, George. Rothschild Money Trust. CPA reprint of 1940 ed., pp.66-88. Also in this vein read Mullins, Eustice. The World Order, pp. 31-33 and other sources too.
4. Darms, Anton. The Delusion of British-Israelism. N.Y.: Loizeaux Brothers, pp. 186-187.
5. Darms, op. cit., plus there are numerous other accounts of how Israel was started with British help, and one has to simply see who did it and their Rothschild connections.
6. As quoted in Sampson, Anthony. The Money Lenders. Middlesex, Eng.: Penguin Books, Ltd., 1985, p.37.
7. Encyclopaedia Judaica, p. 696.
8. Mohr, Gordon. The Hidden Power Behind Freemasonry. Burnsville, MN: Weisman Pub., 1990, p. 154.
8a. Various high-ranking Satanists that the power of God has pulled out of Satanism have said they were eyewitnesses to Satan appearing at the Rothschilds. What they witnessed when Satan showed up at the Rothschilds was that Satan appeared as an extremely beautiful man, except his hoofs would be cloven. He would wear a black tuxedo to gamble and play cards (winnings were sexual victims) and a white tuxedo when coming only to socialize.
9. An excellently researched book by a Christian journalist of Jewish ancestry is The Six-Pointed Star by O.J. Graham. New Puritan Library, 1984. This book covers the satanic/magic history of the Seal of Solomon before its modern Jewish use. The book shows how the symbol was not a Jewish symbol until recent times.
10. Goldberg, M. Hirsch. The Jewish Connection. NY: Stein & Day, 1976, p.197.
11. Koestler, Arthur. The Thirteenth Tribe. NY: Random House, 1976, pp. 136-137.
12. The Satanic star is refered to in Acts 7:43, in Amos 5:25-26. "The shield carried by King David...was traditionally believed to be engraved either with the name of God or the Menorah, or Psalm 67." Siegel, Richard and Carl Rheins. "Metamophoses of a Tree; 10 Jewish Symbols and Their Meanings," Jewish 44 Almanac. New York: Bantam Books, 1980, p. 515.
13. Hall, Manly P., 33°. Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic & Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy. 17ed., L.A.,CA: The Philosophical Research Soc, 1971, p. CXLV.
14. WT Dec. 1891, pp.170-71 See also WTR p.1342. C.T. Russell's letter was sent by him from Palestine in Aug., 1891 to Rothschild.
15. Taylor, Samuel W. Rocky Mountain Empire The Later-Day Saints Today. NY: Macmillan Pub. Co., Inc., 1978, p.66.
16. Read Wilson, Derek. Rothschild, The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty. NY: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1988.
20. The Reign of the House of Rothschild, p. 405.
21. Muhlstein, Anka. Baron James,The Rise of the French Rothschilds. NY: The Vendome Press, (n.d.-c.l980) .
22. Baigent, Leigh, Lincoln. Holy Blood, Holy Grail, pp. 190-199.
23. Various references. For instance, Armstrong, The Rothschild Trust, p. 196, "That is the present objective of Jeroboam Rothschild and his secret Elders of Zion."
25. William Still writes, "In 1782, the headquarters of illuminized Freemasonry was moved to Frankfurt, the stronghold of German finance, and controlled by the Rothschilds." Still, The New World Order, p. 82.
26. Muhlstein, Anka. Baron James, The Rise of the French Rothschilds., p.47. She describes how their private courier system was faster than the regular mail.
27. Corti, Count Egon Caesar, (trans, from German by B.& B. Lunn). The Rise Of The House Of Rothschild. Boston: Western Is., 1972, p.278 cf. pp. 386-389.
28. Miller, Edith Star. Occult Theocracy, chap on Carbonarism, pp. 427-438 is a start in learning its importance.
30. di Gargano, Michael. Irish and English Freemasons and their Foreign Brothers, 1878, p. 62.
31. Bruell, Geschichte, p. 24 as quoted by Katz, Jacob. Jews and Freemasons in Europe 1723-1939.(trans. by L. Oschry) Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1970, pp.61,248.
34. Carroll Quigley's book was very enlightening on the New World Order except that it leaves out the Catholic Church and the Jesuits' participation, at a time that their participation was increasing dramatically. In other words, Quigley's book must be taken with a grain of salt, it would be a mistake to believe it to be infallible or unbiased.
35. Le Sueur, Gorden (Rhode's confidential secretary). Cecil Rhodes The Man and His Work. London: John Murray, 1913, p. 10.
36. Aydelotte, Frank (co-fndr CFR and Amer. Sec. to Rhodes Trustees). American Rhodes Scholarships. "The model for this proposed secret society was the Society of Jesus, though he mentions also the Masons."
37. Allen, Gary. Nixon's Palace Guard. Boston: Western Islands, 1971, p. 9. cf. Quigley. Tragedy and Hope.
38. Martin, Rose. Fabian Freeway .Boston: Western Islands, 1966.
39. Wilson, Derek. Rothschild The Wealth and Power of a Dynasty, p. 101. The source of the quote is given in the book.
40. Mullins, Eustice. The Curse of Canaan, p.125.
41. Mullins, Eustice. The World Order, p.5.
42. Friesel, Evyatar. Atlas of Modern Jewish History. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1990.
45. Read Mullins, The World Order.
46. Still, op. cit. p. 136 quoting Griffin, op. cit. p. 37. See also Mullins, op. cit., p. 11.
48. pamphlet published by The American Defense Society Inc., 154 Nassau St., NY.
49. Peace Militant. NY: The New History Foundation.
50. Griffin, Des. Descent into Slavery. S. Pasadena, CA: Emissary Publications, 1980, p. 52.
51. England Under the Heel of the Jew. London, 1918, pp 60-2.
52. Confidential interview with those who were recently in the Illuminati hierarchy.
53. Smith, Gary. Land of the ZOG. Portland, OR: VuePoint, 1989, p.58.
54. Katz, Jacob. Jews and Freemasons in Europe 1723-1939. Cambridge, Mass. Harvard University Press, 1970, p.60.
Was this article helpful?