Questions for Reflection or Group Study
• What was your emotional reaction the first time you heard the claim that Jesus is the only path to God? Has your viewpoint changed since reading Ravi Zacharias' interview? If so, how?
• Zacharias said: "The clear implications of Jesus saying he's the way, the truth, and the life are that, first, truth is absolute, and, second, truth is knowable." Do you believe those two assertions about truth? Why or why not?
• How well do you believe Christianity deals with the four fundamental issues of life: Origin, meaning, morality, and destiny? Does the Bible's teaching on those topics correspond to your experience?
• Have you personally considered any other world religion? If so, what did you find attractive about it? What aspects of Christianity attract you and which ones repel you?
• The Bible says about God, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." What three practical suggestions would you give to a friend who wants to know how he or she can seek God that way? Have you taken those steps yourself? What has been the result so far?
FOR FURTHER EVIDENCE More Resources on This Topic
• Ravi Zacharias. Jesus Among Other Gods. Nashville: Word, 2000
• Paul Copan. True for You, But Not for Me. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 1998.
• Frank Beckwith and Gregory Koukl. Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air. Grand Rapids,Mich.: Baker, 1998.
• Millard J. Erickson. How Shall They Be Saved? Grand Rapids, Mich.: Baker, 1996.
Was this article helpful?