1. Buddhism, by Charles S. Prebish, 1993.
2. Mormonism, by Davis Bitton, 1994. Out of print. See no. 32.
3. Ecumenical Christianity, by Ans Joachim van der Bent, 1994.
4. Terrorism, by Sean Anderson and Stephen Sloan, 1995. Out of print. See no. 41.
5. Sikhism, by W. H. McLeod, 1995. Out of print. See no. 59.
6. Feminism, by Janet K. Boles and Diane Long Hoeveler, 1995. Out of print. See no. 52.
7. Olympic Movement, by Ian Buchanan and Bill Mallon, 1995. Out of print. See no. 39.
8. Methodism, by Charles Yrigoyen Jr. and Susan E. Warrick, 1996. Out of Print. See no. 57.
9. Orthodox Church, by Michael Prokurat, Alexander Golitzin, and Michael D. Peterson, 1996.
10. Organized Labor, by James C. Docherty, 1996. Out of print. See no. 50.
11. Civil Rights Movement, by Ralph E. Luker, 1997.
12. Catholicism, by William J. Collinge, 1997.
13. Hinduism, by Bruce M. Sullivan, 1997.
14. North American Environmentalism, by Edward R. Wells and Alan M. Schwartz, 1997.
15. Welfare State, by Bent Greve, 1998. Out of print. See no. 63.
16. Socialism, by James C. Docherty, 1997. Out of print. See no. 73.
17. Baha'i Faith, by Hugh C. Adamson and Philip Hainsworth, 1998. Out of print. See no. 71.
18. Taoism, by Julian F. Pas in cooperation with Man Kam Leung, 1998.
19. Judaism, by Norman Solomon, 1998. Out of print. See no. 69.
20. Green Movement, by Elim Papadakis, 1998.
21. Nietzscheanism, by Carol Diethe, 1999. Out of print. See No. 75.
22. Gay Liberation Movement, by Ronald J. Hunt, 1999.
23. Islamic Fundamentalist Movements in the Arab World, Iran, and Turkey, by Ahmad S. Moussalli, 1999.
24. Reformed Churches, by Robert Benedetto, Darrell L. Guder, and Donald K. McKim, 1999.
25. Baptists, by William H. Brackney, 1999.
26. Cooperative Movement, by Jack Shaffer, 1999.
27. Reformation and Counter-Reformation, by Hans J. Hillerbrand, 2000.
28. Shakers, by Holley Gene Duffield, 2000.
29. United States Political Parties, by Harold F. Bass Jr., 2000.
30. Heidegger's Philosophy, by Alfred Denker, 2000.
31. Zionism, by Rafael Medoff and Chaim I. Waxman, 2000.
32. Mormonism, 2nd ed., by Davis Bitton, 2000.
33. Kierkegaard's Philosophy, by Julia Watkin, 2001.
34. Hegelian Philosophy, by John W. Burbidge, 2001.
35. Lutheranism, by Günther Gassmann in cooperation with Duane H. Larson and Mark W. Oldenburg, 2001.
36. Holiness Movement, by William Kostlevy, 2001.
37. Islam, by Ludwig W. Adamec, 2001.
39. Olympic Movement, 2nd ed., by Ian Buchanan and Bill Mallon, 2001. Out of Print. See no. 61.
40. Slavery and Abolition, by Martin A. Klein, 2002.
41. Terrorism, 2nd ed., by Sean Anderson and Stephen Sloan, 2002.
42. New Religious Movements, by George D. Chryssides, 2001.
43. Prophets in Islam and Judaism, by Scott B. Noegel and Brannon M. Wheeler, 2002.
44. The Friends (Quakers), by Margery Post Abbott, Mary Ellen Chi-jioke, Pink Dandelion, and John William Oliver Jr., 2003.
45. Lesbian Liberation Movement: Still the Rage, by JoAnne Myers, 2003.
46. Descartes and Cartesian Philosophy, by Roger Ariew, Dennis Des Chene, Douglas M. Jesseph, Tad M. Schmaltz, and Theo Verbeek,
Was this article helpful?