1. Does the Bible teach that God is a trinity?
2. List three differences between God and Jesus.
3. In which of the following ways was Jesus different from us?
a) He never sinned b) He was God's own begotten son c) He could never have sinned d) He was forced to be righteous by God.
4. In which of the following ways was Jesus similar to God? a) He had God's nature in his life on earth b) He had a perfect character like God c) He knew as much as God d) He was directly equal to God.
5. In which of the following ways was Jesus like us?
a) He had all of our temptations and human experiences b) He sinned while a young child c) He needed salvation d) He had human nature
6. Which of the following statements are true?
a) Jesus was of a perfect nature and perfect character b) Jesus was of sinful nature but perfect character c) Jesus was both very God and very man d) Jesus had the nature of Adam before he sinned.
7. Did Jesus have the possibility of sinning?
Was this article helpful?