1. We know the Spirit is needed to properly understand scripture. Also, we can see that Replacement Theology comes from sources that are not likely to be hearing from the Spirit.
2. The fruit or results of Replacement Theology are a lot of really bad news.
3. The theory of Replacement Theology does not take the believing remnant into account.
4. Replacement Theology has no grasp of typology. Hence it has very limited understanding of the word. This is a direct result of point 1 above.
5. It's very easy to find bible verses that contradict Replacement Theology.
6. Replacement Theology goes against a fundamental understanding of end time events.
Folks, it just doesn't cut it!
Teachers of this theory point out that God is only in covenant with the faithful remnant, but they forget that His promises of restoration are to the whole people, backslidden and unbelieving enemies of the gospel though they may be. Otherwise how God speak of his covenant with them and speak of them as enemies of the gospel at the same time?
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Was this article helpful?
Finally, The Ultimate Guide To Changing Your Life Forever... Get Your Hands On The Ultimate Guide For Live Improvement Through The Art Of Positive Thinking And Let It's Magic Change Your Life Forever! Discover How Ordinary People Can Live Extraordinary Lives Through The Power Of Positive Thinking