Christ's labors cancel Adam's influence,
Therefore as by the offense of one, judgment came upon all men to condemnation, even so by the righteousness of one, the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. Rom. 5: 18
But where sin abounded,grace did much more abound. Rom. 5: 20
As sin has reigned unto death even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life, by Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom. 5: 21
As in Adam all die even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Cor. 15: 32
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous." Rom. 5: 19
1. All mankind are to be made alive.
2. They are to live "in Christ."
3. They are therefore to be new creatures, for "if any man be in Christ he is a new creature." 2 Cor. 5: 17.
4. They wear the heavenly image.
5. Grace reigns wherever sin has borne sway.
6. The exact number "made sinners," namely, all men, are "made righteous."
Was this article helpful?
Tap into your inner power today. Discover The Untold Secrets Used By Experts To Tap Into The Power Of Your Inner Personality Help You Unleash Your Full Potential. Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Personality Finding Tools For Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle.